The site is currently under the largest renovation project in its history. Allow me to illustrate the things being done.
- A Kanji curriculum is being made for the site. From Lessons 4~80, 15 characters will be prescribed a week to learn/study. Lessons will progressively reflect more vocabulary with Kanji used up to those point. All Kanji not prescribed by a certain point will be given reading aids. Readings aids will still be given to words with characters already covered. From Lessons 81~200, with 150~200 not made yet, there will be 20 characters prescribed. Then, in IMABI V, which is not even close to being made, will have 25 characters prescribed a week for 100 lessons. This will all be backed up in due time with worksheets and exercise pages that correspond with the content of the lesson as well as the essential info to understand the Kanji.
- A new lesson order has been implemented.
- The site is happy to incorporate yet again a link system similar to that of Wikipedia once I like the ordering. I'm trying my best to restore it.
- The curriculum is getting easier.
- Some lessons have been made and some have been destroyed. If you're a long time member of the site, you know that there used to be a lesson titled "Kosoado II: Expressions" in Beginners. This lesson is no longer here. Its ashes were scattered throughout the site.
- The old style of exercises is slowly being replaced with exercise sections in subsections themselves.
- Word banks will the Kanji for that lesson.
- Native editing has been a crucial part of this project. Over 98% of the site has been proofread. The site will continue to be edited by natives.